Sunday, December 05, 2010

My New Book is Finally Out!

I never thought it would come down to me putting a book out electronically (I love the feel of a book in my hands), but that's exactly what I've done. "Chase the Shadows" is just on the Kindle now, though I hope to have that remedied in a few weeks.

You can find it for sale here from Amazon.com!

I have to say the overwhelming "I did it!" feeling hasn't been the same yet. I mean, I saw my book load onto my Kindle (after I bought a copy) but it didn't hit me like it has with my past two when I was holding them in my hands. I'm sure that will change when the print copy comes out though. At least, I hope so!

Now it's off to continue on with my next book. I have several novels started, but it's just a matter of sticking with them through "the wall" we seem to hit while writing a book that makes it so hard to finish them.

"Chase the Shadows" has been waiting for 4 years to see the light of day and I'm finally letting it loose upon the world. Please be kind.

2 Comments:

Blogger kc said...

I don't have a Kindle, but I'm excited to know you will have it out in print as well. I'd love to know more about what's been happening with you and how you came about publishing this way. Congrats!

3:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This book is amazing! I could not put it down--I went to bed reading it, woke up reading it, and read it during office hours instead of doing my work! I cannot wait to find out what happens to Ian Richardson next!

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home